A fuel cell is a device that generates electricity through a chemical reaction. Each fuel cell has two electrodes, one positive and one negative (anode and cathode).
The fuel element H2/O2 is single-celled with a membrane-electrode block and is fed by hydrogen and oxygen.
By-products are water and heat.
Mini electrolyzer, produces hydrogen and oxygen, using only distilled water and an external power source. The source of power for the cell is a 3.7V 4Ah battery.
Or 2 AA batteries connected in series. Mini electrolyzer decomposes water into hydrogen and oxygen.
SET OF THE KIT
- Fuel cell;
- Electrolysis cell;
- Load of the fuel cell (fan);
- Capacity for hydrogen storage and storage (capacity H2);
- Capacity for storage and storage of oxygen (capacity O2);
- Power supply (can be replaced by a solar battery);
- Connection tube 8 pcs .;
- Gas valves 2 pcs.;
- Acrylic plate (substrate for the set).